Friday, September 19, 2008

Have You Ever Said This To Yourself?

Have you ever said to yourself; if only I had someone or could find someone to help me, I really believe that I could make money with any company? In the event you have then welcome to the club! If I started a club with these parameters then I would have a huge following and a never ending supply of people to talk with about an opportunity.

There are just so many people out there today trying to sell you everything from travel sites, juices, lotions, potions, age reversing secrets, gifting programs and anything else to try and rake you into their world of make believe riches and grandeur.

Don’t get me wrong…I am not and never would say ANYTHING against any of these organizations and what they are trying to do. Everyone needs to make a living doing something and these people have simply taken the path they feel will get them to their magical world of prosperity and well being.

Listen folks, I have been through a ton of opportunities myself, searching for the magical product, riches, lifestyle and all of the other things that go along with being able to quit working for someone else, and live life on my terms without having to answer to anyone. Guess what…it took me over 2 years and thousands of dollars to find what I wanted to do! Talk about learning hard lessons that I will never forget!

Please notice one thing though above all else, a good marketer can make anything sound good and draw you into their world. Get in now…last chance…I’m pulling the web page down…you will never see this again…yadda, yadda, yadda. If they need to resort to this type of marketing then I would suggest you turn around and send those emails to your SPAM folder so they won’t take up room in your coveted inbox.

One of the big keys to success is getting involved with a company where you can build a huge business, but are also able to have a product you can promote to anyone in all of those other organizations! When you find something with both of those qualities then you can feel good about getting involved with that organization.

Another HUGE key is having/getting ALL of the support that you need in order to be successful. If you get into an organization and never get to work with, speak with, network with, train with or learn from then you will fall out quicker than a monkey trying to climb a greased flagpole! After this happens then you get such a bad impression that you will say everything is total crap and never be successful at anything…and who can blame you?

Most of the people out there who fail, rest assured…it is not their fault. They just didn’t get the help and guidance they so desperately needed. If you don’t get the help and guidance then you are pretty much doomed to fail, again, through no fault of your own. I think it is just that so many people are trying to break free of the rat race, that they will fall for a lot of the programs out there today and give anything a try.

I have the opportunity that you are so valiantly searching for. I will give you everything you need to be very successful along with all of the support and guidance you could ever hope and pray for. I have the system, which if followed to the tee, will help you reap boundless success and put an end to your search and frustrations.

If you decide to not get involved today, it will still be there tomorrow. If you need to research and think about it, that is fine also. I won’t pull the webpage down if you don’t join in the next 48 hours and I won’t raise the price if you decide to not join within 24 hours. I will not resort to those kinds of tactics in order to garner your interest.

I am a real person in Tampa Florida and I am with THE TOP group in our company. I can teach you what is necessary to succeed. I do not use auto-responders and you can actually talk with me. I answer my phone and all of my emails, including ones from people who are only starting to look at opportunities.

I am looking for people who will let nothing stand in their way in order to achieve the success they so richly deserve. I can help set you free…are you willing to do what it takes to get there? Let me know…I am here for you!

Don Egnor
813-842-6131
FFE - The Mastermind Group
donegnor@aol.com

No comments: